Now Hiring 2nd and 3rd Shift Warehouse Worker / Order Selectors in Hopkins, MN | Job # 103117
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Navigate pallet jacks throughout the warehouse.
- Palletize products using a vo-collect headset to select, build, and wrap pallets in the fresh and frozen warehouses moving an average of 200-250 cases per hour.
- Ensure the correct labels are on the correct pallet(s).
- Promotes good working relationships by maintaining a courteous and friendly manner.
- Transport products throughout the warehouse via power pallet jacks.
- · Work in a fast-paced and cold environment. SUPERVALU will provide proper equipment for work.
- Promote good working relationships by maintaining a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain order selection performance standard of speed and accuracy with minimum damage. Production standard goal is 95%.
- Attend work regularly and on time as scheduled. Current available schedules include: 2nd shift (2pm-10pm) and/or 3rd shift (10pm-6am). Set schedules will include Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Must be 18 years or older. High school diploma or equivalent desired. Previous order selection, warehouse experience and equipment (pallet jacks and/or fork lift) or experience is a physically demanding job is required.
- Willingness to consent to a background check, drug screen, and physical capabilities test after a conditional job offer.
- Ability to lift 40-70 lbs. with the occasional case up to 100 lbs., with frequent bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Capability to work in various temperatures from -15° to 35°.
- Dependably work the required schedule and/or overtime, which will involve nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Work with and handle packaged pork.
- Agree to join the union after 30 days.
- Ability to use a vo-collect system.
Why Work for SUPERVALU?
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Follow instructions below on how to apply:
1. Go to http://supervalu.com/
2. Click on the link that says, “To apply for any open position in the categories above, click here.”
3. In the “Keyword” box, type in job number #103117 OR “Hopkins Warehouse Worker”.
4. Click on the job title link and create an online profile and submit application.